Terrnanova Corp. - Leasing Specialists
Miami-Dade County Animal Services
What we love
- The fun cooking classes at La Bottega Sociale will teach you recipes, techniques and insider tricks for creating tasty and authentic Italian dishes.
- After some instruction from La Bottega owner and head chef Igor Ferraro, you’ll get to work chopping, dicing, kneading and whisking your way to an indulgent meal of three to four dishes.
- Once your masterpieces are complete, you’ll sit down to enjoy your handmade Italian feast, complete with a glass of fine wine to round out the experience.
- Past menu items have included everything from handmade veal ravioli to vegetarian-friendly eggplant croquettes.
- All you need to bring is the desire to learn and a healthy appetite—La Bottega will supply you with your own apron and all cooking tools