Coconut Grove is a historic neighborhood, popular with residents and tourists for its lush vegetation, bay front location, and bohemian charm. CocoWalk, located just east of U.S. 1 and within easy drive of other major connecting points, is ideally situated at the intersections of Grand Avenue, McFarlane Road, and Main Highway – all primary commuter routes that attract more than 60,000 vehicles per day.
CocoWalk is an international fashion, dining and entertainment destination that appeals to the grown-up professional with disposal income who isn’t out for luxury, but steadfastly chic and savvy when it comes to trends, quality, and service. Anchored by the Cinepolis Movie Theaters, CocoWalk also features world-renowned retailers, such as GAP, Cheesecake Factory, Victoria’s Secret, White House/Black Market, and Edward Beiner – Purveyor of Fine Eyewear, all complimented by a variety of unique boutiques and specialty stores.
Why choose CocoWalk:
• Ranked 5th out of the top shopping malls in Miami. (Foursquare)
• #18 out of the 101 Place to See Before You Die; Coconut Grove is #11 (Foursquare)
• Located in Coconut Grove, one of the most affluent bay front South Florida areas with a history as a quirky art, culture, boating, and event-oriented community.
• Coconut Grove is in the top 29 safest neighborhoods in the U.S. (2010)
What CocoWalk offers:
• Customer demographics you target.
• Exposure to increasing international tourists.
• An adequate GLA 200,000 sq. ft. to highlight and enhance your brand.
• An attached 866-space covered parking garage, and 24-hour on-site security.
• Proximity to the University of Miami and Florida International Universities.
• Near the post office, Fed Ex, UPS, banks, hotels, and major highways.
For information on leasing this prime space, contact:
O. 305.532.0433 Ext: 201| C. 954.531.9314
Irma Figueroa, CCIM
O. 305.532.0433 | C. 954.471.4605